Monday, 2 May 2011

What a weekend....

Had a great weekend .....attended my first clothes swap in Hull. Great way to get rid of clothes you don't want and find some new things. There was also a vintage market there. If you've never been to a clothes swap give it a go ....  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Clothes-Swap/163500817042425

Sunday was spent wandering along the Humber with my gorgeous boyfriend. We have still a long way to go in terms of training for the half marathon in September. I'm still a long way of being fit after last year's injury to my foot so it's gonna take a lot of practice. A quick stop at Hull's fruit market on the way.....they have them every sunday and although small, have a nice variety of quirky things including lots of nice eaty things :). http://www.fruitspace.co.uk/markets/

So today is for catching up on sleep.....the anti-biotics they have me on, are making me feel very poorly. But I have four new soap moulds to try out so I'm going to try and get some of those done and plenty of resin brooches to list on folksy finally.

Hoping as well that I start to hear back from some of the craft fairs that i've applied for, I really want to get out there and get some of these lovely products shifted !!

No comments:

Post a Comment