I'm based in Leeds, and sell my own handmade designs including bracelets, hats, bookmarks, hairslides, resin accessories, soap and candles. I'm constantly looking for new media to work with and ideas to experiment with. I suffer from CFS/ME and Elhers-Danlos Syndrome so crafts help me stay positive and occupied on my poorly days and times.
Wednesday, 27 April 2011
A Creative Day.....
Today I'm excited because the glue that I need to finish off my resin brooches has arrived and I have a new resin colour to play around with (Pink), and two new molds. A bracelet mold and a mixed charm mold. I hope to create some pop arty type pendants using some old comic books so now i can start playing around with those ideas. I'm really excited about playing around with resin as a media as I think it will sell better and is a better quality product. I'm hoping that these will sell really well as I need to put away some money for the fees for my masters course in September and to start some fast track a levels. I messed up my A-levels whilst at school, so I want a chance to do the A-Levels I should have done !! Hopefully I'll have some pictures to put up later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment